Thursday 9 February 2012

Here we are again....its Thursday!  YAY!  :)

There have been no real challenges to speak of this week. Just quietly creating....  
(Although I'm still really wanting more tools!)

Last week someone asked if they wanted to buy a card, how would they go about it?
If you are interested in any of my cards, please feel free to get in touch with me via email.
I have listed my email address on the right side bar under "Reach Me".  
I also ask that if you are going to send me a message, to include "Just Like You" in the subject line - just in case the email gets routed to 'junk'.  I wouldn't want to miss any messages!!  :)

New batch under "February Cards - 2"

See ya next week.
Have a FABULOUS day!  :)

Oh yeah, I've also opened the blog up for anyone to leave comments, you don't need to have an account.  So let me know you've been here!!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment