Thursday 29 March 2012

Hard to think this is the end of March.  
The old adage rings true "time flies when you are having fun".
I cannot express the amount of fun I experience when I sit down to 'work' on my cards.  
As soon as I turn on the lamp, I start to automatically de-stress.  Then, as I sit down at my table, I notice a difference in my breathing....it comes so much easier.  By the time I touch my first tool or piece of paper, I am in a whole other world.  In my paradise.  I am happy, relaxed & enjoy my time in my paradise so much.  I only furrow my brow & mutter a curse word or two when I have to glue really small pieces (ha!). 

March Cards - 5.  This batch is a bit of a mish-mash but soon they will be a bit more uniform - in 'sets' - whether its by theme or paper.  

I am already having a really happy Thursday and I wish the same for you!  :)

See you in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment