Friday 25 May 2012

"May Cards - 1" : brown.  This batch was created using just a few sheets of  papers.  That's fun to do.  How can I make 7 different cards using only 3 pages?   And there you have it.  :)

"May Cards - 2" : hard to believe but I had to create two separate custom "Alyssa" cards for two different Alyssas,  just a couple weeks apart!   ha!  :)   The personalized cards were all custom made with a few specific details about the people they were intended for. 
The "Happy Birthday Mom" card was a special request based on a Mother's Day card I had previously created - using the same design.
These custom cards prove to be both a challenge and really fun to make!  :)

"May Cards - 3" : I didn't have any wedding cards in my inventory, so when the customer requested 5 at one time, I had to dive right in.   There was no direction in styles, only "I'll leave it in your capable hands".  Free rein, who could ask for more?!?  :)  I still have no wedding cards in my inventory!?  ha!

"May Cards - 4" : another custom request - for Pride Day!  Again, the customer provided a few specific details they wanted.   It was fun seeing all that colour in one card!  :)

I definitely require more time to create these custom orders - as I am trying to incorporate things that the customer wants in their cards - but its nice to have that direction as a change of pace; to just designing off the top of my head.  I welcome the challenge!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment